Introducing the Illinois Nurses Association’s
Members who have retired from the practice of registered nursing are eligible to apply. This will be open to any retired nurse.
The INA Retired Nurse membership will entitle you to the following:
• Attend CE’s offered free to INA members.
• Attend the Membership Assembly as a non-voting member.
• Access to legislative reports and INA periodicals, newsletters.
• Invitations to Lobby Days and other events as approved by the Board of Directors.
• Volunteering services and mentorship to INA members.
• Other INA membership benefits as approved by the Board of Directors.
Please download the Application for RN Retired Membership and send to INA, along with your fee of $120.00, payable by check or credit card.